In September, policy director and author Michael Vonn of the British Columbia Civil Liberties Association (BCCLA) wrote an article about the new policies Bill C-51 has brought in to the Secure Air Travel Act (SATA). The “no-fly” list, known as the Passenger Protect Program has changed from an older model where reviewing of these lists [...]
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.