Our client was charged with Uttering Threats after the complainant went to police alleging that he saw our client in possession of 18 firearms and making in shooting gestures towards the complainant. We were retained and approached the Crown Prosecutor with a very different version of events. As our client denied having any firearms, he was agreeable to an order prohibiting him from owning firearms in exchange for the criminal charge being dropped. RESULT: No criminal conviction, no criminal record
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.