Our client was stopped by police after been seen by the officer with a marijuana cigarette in his mouth while driving. More marijuana was found in his care. Due to 4 prior incidents where he wasn’t charged, this time he was charged with Possession. After providing reference letters to the Crown and having our client take some counselling and do some volunteer work, he then entered a guilty plea. RESULT: Absolute Discharge, No criminal record
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.