Our client was given a 90-day Immediate Roadside Prohibition when he blew a “fail” on the roadside screening device after the police found him asleep behind his wheel in the parking lot of his apartment complex. Our client retained us to have the driving prohibition reviewed. We informed the client that he had a solid defence. We sent a legal argument with references to prior cases and an Affidavit from our client. The Adjudicator accepted our arguments and revoked the driving prohibition, monetary penalty and vehicle impoundment. RESULT: driving privileges reinstated, no penalty
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.