Our client was charged with assault with a weapon after pulling an axe from under the bed, holding it over her husband and saying, “I’m going to fuck you up”. This was done in the presence of their child. We adjourned the case for an extensive period of time to allow our client to prove to the Crown that she was not a danger to her husband or anyone else. The Crown finally agreed to drop the criminal charge against our client and deal with the case by way of a Peace Bond. RESULT: No criminal record, No criminal conviction
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.