Our client and 2 others were charged with Assault Causing Bodily Harm after they attacked a young man in a restaurant pushing him down and kicking him in the face. The incident was caught on video tape. After we explained to the Crown the reason for the attack and the unblemished background of our client, they agreed to a guilty plea to Common Assault and a Conditional Discharge for our client. RESULT: Probation, but no conviction on record.
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.