Our client was charged with assault on her co-worker after she got into an altercation with him in a pub and hit him with her keys in her hand. Her bail terms of “no contact” created enormous problems for her employment. We were retained and promptly got her bail terms changed so that she could continue working. After she completed some counselling, we then convinced the Crown to drop the charge against her. RESULT: Charge dropped, no trial, no record.
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.