Our client was found intoxicated and slumped over the steering wheel of her vehicle which was running. She refused to provide any breath samples and was given a 90 day Administrative Driving Prohibition. Upon a review of that prohibition we pointed out to the Adjudicator several problems with the police report. We provided legal precedents for the Adjudicator not to rely on the police report. RESULT: the prohibition was overturned and our client’s right to drive preserved.
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.