Canada is one of the world’s safest, most prosperous, and most developed nations, but like all nations, we continue to struggle with social ills including violent crime. Since we are constantly exposed to crimes of a violent nature via the cases that we litigate, we thought we would do some research into the statistics. Is [...]
- Can I Cross The US Border With A Criminal Record: know your rights in a volatile environment
- B.C Drunk Driving At Lowest Rate in a Decade
- The Canadian Bar Association Finds B.C Courts Lagging Behind
- Violent Crime Statistics in British Columbia: is it safe to live in BC now?
- Drug Overdoses Have Reached an All-time High in B.C.